A webinar on forging unity between the anti-racist and anti-war movements, building together towards a future of peaceful cooperation.
The event will take place on Saturday 14 November 2020, at 9am (US Eastern), 10pm (China), 2pm (UK), 6am (US Pacific). You can register free on Eventbrite here.
About this Event
Neoliberal capitalism in crisis is simultaneously leading to a rise in racism and driving towards a potentially disastrous New Cold War on China. No Cold War is pleased to host a webinar on forging unity between the anti-racist and anti-war movements, building together towards a future of peaceful cooperation, free from racial or national oppression.
- Diane Abbott – Labour MP, former Labour Party Shadow Home Secretary (UK)
- David West – Retired basketball player, 2x NBA All-Star, activist
- Rania Khalek – Lebanese-American journalist and commentator
- Lowkey – Rapper and activist (UK)
- Jingjing Li – Journalist with CGTN (China)
- Glen Ford – Executive Editor, Black Agenda Report (US)
- Nick Estes – Author, academic and co-founder of The Red Nation (US)
- Chris Matlhako – Second Deputy General Secretary, South African Communist Party
- Qiao Collective – Diaspora Chinese media collective (US)
- Siu Hin Lee – National Coordinator, China-US Solidarity Network (China)
- Cale Holmes – US journalist based in Beijing
- Sabby Dhalu – Co-Convenor, Stand Up to Racism (UK)
- Danny Haiphong – Author, and No Cold War organising committee member